Wednesday 4 April 2012

Unpacking...a year later

We have a couple of old suitcases that hang out on top of our wall unit and for ages I have been thinking they were empty until I pulled one down tonight and found a bunch of stuff we carefully packed away when we moved nearly a year ago. I assumed this stuff was hidden in the depths of the garage but it was hiding in front of my nose the whole time!
In the suitcase...
  • An epic mirror
  • Our favourite wedding photo
  • An old oak frame that Dave made brass corners for
  • Some old timey photos we got taken in the Gold Coast
  • A bunch of paintings Dave and I did a whole bunch of years ago that I forget existed




Yay for re-finding old stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Non Googlers can post under Anonymous but leave your name so I know who you are!