Wednesday 6 March 2013

Sneak Peek

I have so many projects on the go at the moment it is hard to focus on just one and get them finished. Here is a sneak peek of my current two. I am spray painting them at the same time because I can time it so while one is drying, the other can have another coat. Smart right?

One is a tiny side table with pretty slender Queen Anne legs which will be sprayed white and distressed and destined for Trade Me.

The other I am really excited about. I have a vision for this lamp and I can't wait to go fabric shopping to match what I see in my head! The gloss red is coming up really well. Dave will be pleased to know that I have been converted to using primer. It is well worth the extra time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Non Googlers can post under Anonymous but leave your name so I know who you are!