Saturday 21 December 2013

20 Weeks Pregnant


  • The 'Official' halfway point of my pregnancy!
  • If you haven't already read my Gender Reveal Post, Baby C was being a bit crafty during the ultrasound and decided that its gender is staying a secret for now.
  •  This news is making us up our game on baby names. We have a boy one sorted but our girl name is still yet to be decided.
  • The fluid that Baby C hangs out in is a few degrees warmer than my body temperature so on hot days I am getting overheated pretty quick! I am super glad that I'm not further along which I think would be so much more uncomfortable!
  • I need to start focusing on my posture and the amount of weight I lift. I'm a pretty bad sloucher and it doesn't help that it squishes Baby C when I'm hunched over. I might have to bust out the Preggo Yoga to help out.
  • Every so often I find myself drifting into a Pregnancy waddle 'Swagger'. I can control it for now but now that my bump is growing rapidly it won't be long until I can't!
  • No cravings yet but still enjoying Iced Chocolates, Carbs and a new interest in Cocoa Pops. My sweet tooth is finally returning!
  • One of the coolest things we saw at the ultrasound was Baby C swallowing. It was such a natural, normal movement and made it a bit more real.
  • The kicks and movements are getting stronger! Dave felt a good couple of kicks the other night and I can feel baby move when I'm standing up, not just lying down.
  • I am really looking forward to Christmas this year, I am well aware that it will be my last 'relaxing' Christmas and Baby C will be 7+ months old next Christmas and probably on the move!

I am on holiday now for a good 3 weeks so I am planning on enjoying the time off as much as I can. We are spending a lot of it at home getting some small jobs done around the house and yard.

Merry Christmas to you all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Non Googlers can post under Anonymous but leave your name so I know who you are!